Welcome to JapanDave.com, a high-quality photoblog, home of the most beautiful Japan photos on the Internet, and the daily photo adventure.
A few pointers to get you started:
Popular and Favorite Photos
- Himeji Castle at Sunrise
- Forest Castle Moat
- Fire in the Sky
- Japanese White-Eye Hiding in Sakura
- Peek of a Fantasy World – Shrine Island
- Resting Leaves on Old Stone Lantern
- Pond of Lotus Blossoms at the War Shrine
- Geisha Lunch
- The Great Buddha
- Farmhouses of Shirakawa-go
- All About Torii Gates
- School Uniforms in Japan
- Hachiko, the world’s most loyal dog
- Japanese Toilets
- 3 top military leaders in Japanese history—all from the same place?!
Subscribe: RSS, newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter
RSS Feed – Everything I post (photos and all) delivered straight to you. Saves time and insures you never miss anything I post. Also makes you awesome. There is also a feed for no link posts. (What’s RSS?)
Newsletter – Contains the most popular photos from the previous few weeks, some oldies but goodies, advanced content before it is made available to everyone, and some secret content that only newsletter subscribers get. Straight to your inbox, completely free.
Want more? You can always go read the colophon. Finally, if all else fails, try a search.