The newsletter includes:
- Any upcoming news, events, plans, or ideas for and about JapanDave.com, so you can be the first to know! Feel free to tease your friend with this advance knowledge ^^
- A collection of fun links and quotes that I find/post on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media. Stuff I think will inspire you or things that are just neat.
- Early bird specials: Links to new pages I add so you can be the first to see and provide feedback/comments.
- Some of the most interesting and popular shots for the past week and my thoughts on them. Maybe some background info. Also, a few bonus shots from my iPhone or better ones from my photography portfolio.
- A nice, compact, beautiful email newsletter that you can share with your family and friends.
Please fill in the form below if you are interested in trying it out.
This newsletter is a work in progress. It will always be free, but the format of it may change. Right now it is weekly, but this may change in the future depending on my free time and your feedback.
One more thing.
Please share with anyone you think will enjoy my photos. This newsletter is completely free — all I ask in return is for you to spread the word. Don’t spam people, but if you know anyone who likes good photos and/or is interested in Japan, please share the newsletter with them. Thank you very much 🙂